Ever since he slowed down on doing lead hero roles and started accepting negative and character artiste roles, senior star Jagapati Babu has been hailed as the most bankable actor with a charisma that pulls in a huge number of crowds to theaters.
However, with this successful second innings came a lot of rumours which say that Jagapati Babu has hiked his remuneration and that he is not available to small and medium budget films. In his latest interview, Jagapati Babu clarified that he is game for low budget films and that he will even cut down his remuneration if the role is something which he can’t reject.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next