Senior star Jagapati Babu is all set to play a special character in his next movie. The actor will be seen as a 60-year-old man in his forthcoming film, which will be produced by Jaguar’s producer and former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy.
Jagapati Babu made his Sandalwood debut with Jaguar and this movie will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. Ever since he turned a character artiste, Jagapati Babu has been donning several memorable characters and is hailed as the sought after actor for author backed roles.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film