Senior star Jagapati Babu is all set to play a special character in his next movie. The actor will be seen as a 60-year-old man in his forthcoming film, which will be produced by Jaguar’s producer and former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy.
Jagapati Babu made his Sandalwood debut with Jaguar and this movie will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. Ever since he turned a character artiste, Jagapati Babu has been donning several memorable characters and is hailed as the sought after actor for author backed roles.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next