It’s been just over a week since the sudden passing away of legendary actress Sridevi. Fans and film industry colleagues are yet to fathom the harsh truth that the yesteryear diva is no more. Condolences are still pouring in from across the country.
Last night, several senior Telugu actors, most of them who had worked with Sridevi in the past, gathered to bid a tearful adieu to their good friend. Senior stars like Krishnam Raju, Rajasekhar, Jagapathi Babu, Jayasudha, Jayaprada and Babu Mohan and many others hailed the illustrious career of the departed heroine and paid homage to her. The condolence meet was held at a star hotel in Hyderabad under T Subbaramireddy’s supervision.
Articles that might interest you:
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film
- Lady superstar keeping directors away?
- Corona lockdown creates a disturbance to Nithiin’s flowing career
- Wrote a script on a deadly viral outbreak 2 years back: RGV claims
- Chiru, Balayya put an end to rumors in style
- National Award-winning Telugu director to join the OTT platform?