Senior heroine Jayasudha is slowly getting back to normalcy after the tragic passing away of her husband Nitin Kapoor. The actress, who has not signed any movie until now, is said to have been roped in for a crucial role in Mani Ratnam’s soon to be launched ambitious project.
Incidentally, this will be the second time that Jayasudha is collaborating with the master auteur. In the past, Jayasudha played Shalini’s mother in Mani Ratnam’s 2000 hit romantic drama, Sakhi. More details will be revealed when the movie goes on floors in January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?