Senior script writer and producer Kona Venkat is planning an ambitious biopic on Telugu weightlifter Karanam Malleswari, a bronze medallist at the 2000 Olympics and Rajiv Khel Ratna awardee. Apparently, the film will be released in several Indian languages, including Telugu and Hindi.
Kona Venkat reportedly met Karanam Malleswari recently and acquired the exclusive rights to make a film on the iconic sportswoman from Amadalavalasa, Srikakulam. He is said to be in talks with directors from Tollywood and Bollywood to helm this project. An official announcement could be made soon. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Producer issues a strict warning to Trisha
- Bheeshma’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Nears break even mark already
- Exciting buzz on Allu Arjun’s dual avatars in Sukumar’s film
- Bheeshma’s solid run in the US; All set for half-a-million-dollar feat
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?