Senior script writer and producer Kona Venkat is planning an ambitious biopic on Telugu weightlifter Karanam Malleswari, a bronze medallist at the 2000 Olympics and Rajiv Khel Ratna awardee. Apparently, the film will be released in several Indian languages, including Telugu and Hindi.
Kona Venkat reportedly met Karanam Malleswari recently and acquired the exclusive rights to make a film on the iconic sportswoman from Amadalavalasa, Srikakulam. He is said to be in talks with directors from Tollywood and Bollywood to helm this project. An official announcement could be made soon. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film