Senior script writer and producer Kona Venkat is planning an ambitious biopic on Telugu weightlifter Karanam Malleswari, a bronze medallist at the 2000 Olympics and Rajiv Khel Ratna awardee. Apparently, the film will be released in several Indian languages, including Telugu and Hindi.
Kona Venkat reportedly met Karanam Malleswari recently and acquired the exclusive rights to make a film on the iconic sportswoman from Amadalavalasa, Srikakulam. He is said to be in talks with directors from Tollywood and Bollywood to helm this project. An official announcement could be made soon. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response
- Most Eligible Bachelor and Pelli SandaD’s day 2 Nizam shares
- Confirmed: Love Story locks OTT premieres date and time