Senior script writer and producer Kona Venkat is planning an ambitious biopic on Telugu weightlifter Karanam Malleswari, a bronze medallist at the 2000 Olympics and Rajiv Khel Ratna awardee. Apparently, the film will be released in several Indian languages, including Telugu and Hindi.
Kona Venkat reportedly met Karanam Malleswari recently and acquired the exclusive rights to make a film on the iconic sportswoman from Amadalavalasa, Srikakulam. He is said to be in talks with directors from Tollywood and Bollywood to helm this project. An official announcement could be made soon. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thrilling update from team RED soon
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?