The latest schedule for Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, is currently underway in Spain. The unit is canning an action-packed sequence in the picturesque European country. Meanwhile, here’s a sensational buzz on Mahesh’s never before seen avatar in the Parasuram directorial.
The buzz has it that Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s interval sequence is set in the Simhachalam Temple backdrop and that Mahesh will be appearing as Lord Narasimha to the film’s villain Samuthirakani in this sequence. The scene is being said to be a major highlight of SVP. Furthermore, even the film’s climax will be set in Simhachalam Temple.
Mahesh has never donned a mythological character in his career so far and if the latest buzz turns out to be true, it’s needless to say that fans will have a gala time seeing the actor in such avatar for the first time. However, fans will have to wait until the upcoming Sankranthi festive season to see if this buzz turns out to be true.
Mythri Movie Makers, GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners are jointly bankrolling this project. Thaman is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?