Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s much awaited action entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, has been doing a phenomenal pre-release business in all areas. It is already reported that leading distribution house Eros bought Sardaar’s worldwide theatrical rights.
After pocketing some never seen before deals for Uttarandhra, East & West, Guntur and other areas, Eros sold off Sardaar’s Ceded rights for a whopping 11 crores, a new record for the region after the super successful Baahubali. The craze surrounding the film is increasing with each passing day even as the film nears its completion.
Sardaar will hit the screens in April as an early summer treat for fans.
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2