Renowned Kollywood actor Suriya is presently immersed in filming his much-anticipated project, Kanguva, under the direction of Siruthai Siva. Today, The film is back in the spotlight as the producer dropped some eye-popping updates.
In a recent interview, the film’s producer, KE Gnanavel Raja, announced the release of Kanguva in an astounding 38 languages. He asserted that it will surpass the marketing boundaries set by all preceding Tamil films. “We are exploring a novel approach to reach,” the producer said optimistically.
Should the endeavor prove successful, it holds the potential to be a groundbreaking development in Tamil cinema. The producer also confirmed the film’s release in 3D and IMAX formats to ensure a high-quality viewing experience.
Adding to the allure, Bollywood sensation Disha Patani takes on the role of the female lead in this much-anticipated cinematic venture. Produced on a grand scale by Studio Green in collaboration with UV Creations, the film features music composed by Devi Sri Prasad. Kanguva is likely to hit silver screens on April 11, 2024.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital
- Animal: Tripti Dimri reveals how her parents reacted to her bold scenes