We all know that Nagarjuna is doing a multi-starrer with Nani titled Devadas. The film is nearing its completion soon and the latest we hear is that the makers are in plans for a sequel of the film.
The entire team is very confident and if the film clicks with the audience, the second part would surely be made. Sriram Aditya directs this film which is being produced by Vyjayanti movies banner.
Nani plays a doctor in the film whereas Nagarjuna will be seen as a don. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s second Tamil film
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies