Released in 2001, Nandamuri Balakrishna-starrer faction drama, Narasimha Naidu, went on to become a huge blockbuster. Directed by B Gopal, this film ended up being the then industry hit. Now, 16 years after the film’s release, a sequel to the film is reportedly in the works.
Apparently, popular writer Chinni Krishna, who had penned the stories for several blockbusters like Rajinikanth’s Narasimha, Chiranjeevi’s Indra and Allu Arjun’s Badrinath, is currently busy working on the script for Narasimha Naidu’s sequel. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official announcement.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief