Rakshasudu, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Anupama Parameswaran was released last year and went on to gain critical acclaim and commercial success. The film was an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Ratchasan.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that director Ramesh Varma is busy preparing script for the sequel. Bellamkonda Sai is expected to play the lead role in the sequel too.
Koneru Satyanarayana, who bankrolled Rakshasudu will be producing the second installment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue