Rakshasudu, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Anupama Parameswaran was released last year and went on to gain critical acclaim and commercial success. The film was an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Ratchasan.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that director Ramesh Varma is busy preparing script for the sequel. Bellamkonda Sai is expected to play the lead role in the sequel too.
Koneru Satyanarayana, who bankrolled Rakshasudu will be producing the second installment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?