Even as he is still basking in the historic success of his recent release, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, yet another crazy project seems to be in the pipeline for Stylish Star Allu Arjun. If the ongoing speculations are anything to go by, a sequel to Allu Arjun’s 2014 blockbuster action entertainer, Race Gurram, is on the cards.
Apparently, Surender Reddy, the director of Race Gurram, is planning the film’s sequel with Bunny and the project may materialize sometime next year, after the actor wraps up his next film with Sukumar. However, we will have to wait until an official word comes out of the horse’s mouth. It’s worth mentioning that both Surender Reddy and Allu Arjun had announced a sequel to Race Gurram after the film’s success back in 2014.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity