Even as he is still basking in the historic success of his recent release, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, yet another crazy project seems to be in the pipeline for Stylish Star Allu Arjun. If the ongoing speculations are anything to go by, a sequel to Allu Arjun’s 2014 blockbuster action entertainer, Race Gurram, is on the cards.
Apparently, Surender Reddy, the director of Race Gurram, is planning the film’s sequel with Bunny and the project may materialize sometime next year, after the actor wraps up his next film with Sukumar. However, we will have to wait until an official word comes out of the horse’s mouth. It’s worth mentioning that both Surender Reddy and Allu Arjun had announced a sequel to Race Gurram after the film’s success back in 2014.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroines fail on OTT- What about Samantha?
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3