Released in 2016, Suriya, Nithya Menen and Samantha’s sci-fi thriller, 24, went on to receive critical acclaim even though the film was a failure at the box-office. The unique plotline and the screenplay were the main highlights of 24.
Now, in a latest interview, the film’s director Vikram Kumar confirmed that he is in plans to make a sequel to 24. He also added that the script work is already in progress. Once the shootings resume, Vikram will first join hands with Naga Chaitanya for a film which will be produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut