Celebrities and controversies go hand in glove. Of late, several movie celebs across the country are falling prey to the cyber menace due to hacking. The recent SuchiLeaks controversy has literally shaken everyone off their feet.
And a couple of days ago, Malayali beauty Madonna Sebastian of Premam fame too turned victim of hacking as her Facebook account was compromised by unidentified hacker, admitted by Madonna herself.
Also, there have been numerous cases of celebs’ private data being stolen by hackers from cloud storage. In this scenario, all the stars are on tenterhooks and are anxious about their personal data and are even taking extra cautious measures to prevent any unwarranted misuse of their mobile phones and social networking profiles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti opens up about her first music album
- Talented hero in awe of Karthi’s Khaidi
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director