Celebrities and controversies go hand in glove. Of late, several movie celebs across the country are falling prey to the cyber menace due to hacking. The recent SuchiLeaks controversy has literally shaken everyone off their feet.
And a couple of days ago, Malayali beauty Madonna Sebastian of Premam fame too turned victim of hacking as her Facebook account was compromised by unidentified hacker, admitted by Madonna herself.
Also, there have been numerous cases of celebs’ private data being stolen by hackers from cloud storage. In this scenario, all the stars are on tenterhooks and are anxious about their personal data and are even taking extra cautious measures to prevent any unwarranted misuse of their mobile phones and social networking profiles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s ‘1945’ locks its release date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet