A couple of days ago, actor-filmmaker Sesh Adivi’s ‘Major’ had its official announcement. Major is a biopic on Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, the slain NSG Commando who had rescued scores of hostages at the Taj Hotel, Mumbai, in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Sesh revealed that he had been dreaming about playing Sandeep Unnikrishnan for the last 11 years. “Even through my stay in San Francisco, I was completely taken up by his grit. I felt like he was my brother,” said Sesh.
The Goodachari actor went on to reveal that he felt unreal when Mahesh Babu and Namrata, the film’s co-producers, approached him with the offer. Sesh also said that he has been interacting with Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s parents as part of his preparation for the role and that they have enriched his life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon