A couple of days ago, actor-filmmaker Sesh Adivi’s ‘Major’ had its official announcement. Major is a biopic on Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, the slain NSG Commando who had rescued scores of hostages at the Taj Hotel, Mumbai, in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Sesh revealed that he had been dreaming about playing Sandeep Unnikrishnan for the last 11 years. “Even through my stay in San Francisco, I was completely taken up by his grit. I felt like he was my brother,” said Sesh.
The Goodachari actor went on to reveal that he felt unreal when Mahesh Babu and Namrata, the film’s co-producers, approached him with the offer. Sesh also said that he has been interacting with Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s parents as part of his preparation for the role and that they have enriched his life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s boxing drama Ghani seals its release date
- A special update from Team Pushpa today
- High Court issues notices to Tamannaah, Virat Kohli
- Allu Arjun and Team Pushpa to head to Kerala
- Nayanthara backs out of a noted Hindi series?
- Sridevi’s daughter all set to make her debut next year