Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to take his ambitious multi-starrer on floors later this month. Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari has officially joined the project. But here is an unexpected development.
As per the latest reports, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, who was supposed to play an important role in the movie, has walked out of the project now. Apparently, Fahadh couldn’t readjust his dates as the project was delayed beyond its schedule. An official announcement regarding Fahadh’s exit and his replacement are awaited.
This as-yet-untitled movie also features Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika in lead roles. AR Rahman will score the soundtrack and Lyca Productions will co-produce the movie along with Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again