Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to take his ambitious multi-starrer on floors later this month. Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari has officially joined the project. But here is an unexpected development.
As per the latest reports, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, who was supposed to play an important role in the movie, has walked out of the project now. Apparently, Fahadh couldn’t readjust his dates as the project was delayed beyond its schedule. An official announcement regarding Fahadh’s exit and his replacement are awaited.
This as-yet-untitled movie also features Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika in lead roles. AR Rahman will score the soundtrack and Lyca Productions will co-produce the movie along with Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- This banner to produce Allu Arjun-Boyapati Sreenu’s next
- Nani launches Lol Salaam’s fun trailer