Young hero Havish’s latest suspense thriller, Seven, is supposed to hit screens tomorrow (June 6 ). But, in an unexpected development, the City Civil Court recently issued an injunction order against the film’s release until June 17. A USA based person named Kiran K Talasila had moved the court, alleging that Seven’s producer Ramesh Varma owes him a huge amount of money.
Just when everyone thought that Seven may not make it to the theaters tomorrow, came the much-needed relief for the film and its makers. Seven’s producer Ramesh Varma and Kiran K Talasila have reached an out of court settlement, ensuring that the film releases tomorrow. The film’s paid premiere was held at Prasads multiplex this evening.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut