Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest entertainer, Subramanyam For Sale, has been registering solid collections ever since its release last week. Directed by Harish Shankar, the film has Regina Cassandra as the female lead.
As per the latest trade reports, the film has notched up 12.5 Crores at the end of 5 days. Trade analysts predict that the film will break-even in all areas very soon. Already, the satellite rights were bagged by MAA TV for 4 Crores. Producer Dil Raju is very happy about the collections and is confident about entering profit zone by the end of the first week.
Impressive performances by the lead pair and Harish Shankar’s terrific narration have helped the movie garner a superb talk from the first day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success