Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest entertainer, Subramanyam For Sale, has been registering solid collections ever since its release last week. Directed by Harish Shankar, the film has Regina Cassandra as the female lead.
As per the latest trade reports, the film has notched up 12.5 Crores at the end of 5 days. Trade analysts predict that the film will break-even in all areas very soon. Already, the satellite rights were bagged by MAA TV for 4 Crores. Producer Dil Raju is very happy about the collections and is confident about entering profit zone by the end of the first week.
Impressive performances by the lead pair and Harish Shankar’s terrific narration have helped the movie garner a superb talk from the first day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?