Young and promising Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s forthcoming family entertainer, Subramanyam For Sale, is gearing up to hit the screens on September 24th. Harish Shankar is the director and Dil Raju has produced it. The audio was released a few days ago and the music composed by Mickey J Meyer is getting a good response.
As per the latest buzz, the team is planning to organize the platinum disk function on the 19th of this month in Tirupathi. However, an official confirmation regarding this news is awaited. The movie is carrying a lot of positive buzz in industry circles. Regina Cassandra is the female lead.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry