Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film Subramanyam For Sale is doing a thumping business even before its release. Earlier, we have reported that the pre-release business has fetched table profits for the producers. Now, the latest update reveals that the satellite rights of the film have been bagged by MAA TV for a whopping 4 Crore rupees. In fact, this is a huge price for a young hero which is just his third film and also it is yet to release.
Directed by Harish Shankar, the film has Ragina Cassandra playing the female lead. Already, the songs and trailers have caught up well with the audience and augmented the hype on the film. Mickey J Meyer has composed the tunes and successful producer Dil Raju has produced the film. The movie is slated to hit the screens on September 24th.
- Nandita Swetha’s next enters second schedule
- Poll : What did you think of NTR Mahanayakudu’s trailer ?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s intense and dramatic trailer raises expectations
- Niharika’s career getting a good push
- Big B donates Rs 2.5 crores to martyrs of Pulwama attack