Young and promising Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s forthcoming family entertainer, Subramanyam For Sale, is gearing up to hit the screens on September 24th. Harish Shankar is the director and Dil Raju is the producer for the film. Regina Cassandra is playing Sai’s romantic interest in the film.
Sources close to the unit revealed that the movie is packed with ample doses of comedy scenes from beginning to end. It is learnt that Harish Shankar has made the film a complete fun ride. The romantic track between the lead pair is also said to be one of the major highlights in the movie. Mickey J Meyer is the music composer for the film.
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel