Shaakuntalam is one of the biggies to arrive this summer season. Starring Samantha in the titular role, the movie is directed by Gunasekhar. It is a mythological drama based on the play Shakuntala written by Kalidasa. After multiple delays, the film is finally hitting the screens on April 14, 2023.
Today the makers revealed the character details of Ananya Nagalla and Aditi Balan. Aditi Balan as Priyamvada and Ananya Nagalla as Anasuya play Shakuntala’s friends in Shaakuntalam. While one of them is bold and a chatterbox, the other one is innocent and inquisitive.
Both the actresses’ roles are very crucial role in the film who will be fiercely loyal to their beloved Shakuntala. Malayalam actor Dev Mohan plays king Dushyant, while Icon star Allu Arjun’s daughter plays prince Bharata. Neelima Guna is the producer for Shaakuntalam, while Dil Raju distributes the flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest collections on Dasara in AP and TS are here
- Oke Oka Jeevitham’s world television premiere date locked
- Here is how much Nani’s Dasara collected worldwide to date
- Dasara earns higher on day 3 than on day 2 in Nizam
- Buzz: NBK 108’s digital rights are with this OTT service
- Shocker: Telugu artist Costume Krishna is no more
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food