Shaakuntalam is one of the biggies to arrive this summer season. Starring Samantha in the titular role, the movie is directed by Gunasekhar. It is a mythological drama based on the play Shakuntala written by Kalidasa. After multiple delays, the film is finally hitting the screens on April 14, 2023.
Today the makers revealed the character details of Ananya Nagalla and Aditi Balan. Aditi Balan as Priyamvada and Ananya Nagalla as Anasuya play Shakuntala’s friends in Shaakuntalam. While one of them is bold and a chatterbox, the other one is innocent and inquisitive.
Both the actresses’ roles are very crucial role in the film who will be fiercely loyal to their beloved Shakuntala. Malayalam actor Dev Mohan plays king Dushyant, while Icon star Allu Arjun’s daughter plays prince Bharata. Neelima Guna is the producer for Shaakuntalam, while Dil Raju distributes the flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s recent blockbuster has made it to the global charts on Netflix.
- Viral: Adorable pic of The Elephant Whisperers’ couple with Oscar wins the hearts of netizens
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food