The principal shooting of Meher Ramesh’s next film Shadow has already begun. Venkatesh, Srikanth, Taapsee and Madhurima Banerjee are playing lead roles in this film. The film’s first schedule has been wrapped up and the next schedule will begin from March 6 onwards. Venkatesh is reportedly playing a don’s role and he’s quite excited about doing an action entertainer after a long time. Most part of the film will be shot in Australia in April this year. Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film and Thaman is composing the music. Popular writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have worked on the film’s script and dialogues and the film is reportedly shaping up well.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims