The principal shooting of Meher Ramesh’s next film Shadow has already begun. Venkatesh, Srikanth, Taapsee and Madhurima Banerjee are playing lead roles in this film. The film’s first schedule has been wrapped up and the next schedule will begin from March 6 onwards. Venkatesh is reportedly playing a don’s role and he’s quite excited about doing an action entertainer after a long time. Most part of the film will be shot in Australia in April this year. Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film and Thaman is composing the music. Popular writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have worked on the film’s script and dialogues and the film is reportedly shaping up well.
Articles that might interest you
- Review : Avengers Endgame – Fitting finale to the remarkable franchise
- Kartikeya’s next gets an interesting title
- Shruthi Haasan breaks up with her boyfriend
- Nandamuri hero attempting biopic-Will he be successful?
- Lengthy runtime for Maharshi-Will it be an obstacle?
- Chitralahari’s latest collections