The principal shooting of Meher Ramesh’s next film Shadow has already begun. Venkatesh, Srikanth, Taapsee and Madhurima Banerjee are playing lead roles in this film. The film’s first schedule has been wrapped up and the next schedule will begin from March 6 onwards. Venkatesh is reportedly playing a don’s role and he’s quite excited about doing an action entertainer after a long time. Most part of the film will be shot in Australia in April this year. Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film and Thaman is composing the music. Popular writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have worked on the film’s script and dialogues and the film is reportedly shaping up well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?