Venkatesh’s upcoming film Shadow is going to be shot in Mumbai in June. Recently, the film unit was in Switzerland to shoot for couple of songs on Venkatesh and Taapsee. Meher Ramesh, who’s directing the film, revealed that a song will be shot from June 1 onwards under the guidance of Raju Sundaram. After this, the cast will begin shooting in Mumbai from June 17 onwards. Srikanth and Madhurima are also playing important roles in the film. Venkatesh is donning a new avatar in the film and the buzz is that he’ll be seen as a don. Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film on United Movies banner. Kona Venkat and Gopimohan have written the script. Thaman has scored the music.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen