Much to everyone’s surprise, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has been having a tough time at the box-office for the last couple of years, has finally zeroed in on young Tamil filmmaker Atlee Kumar for his next project. SRK fans have been excitedly waiting for this combo to kick-start the shoot soon.
Tentatively titled Sanki, the film is touted as an high-octane action entertainer in typical Atlee style. The project was supposed to be announced on SRK’s birthday recently. However, the latest update is that SRK and Atlee will commence shooting from March next year. The official launch will take place just before the movie goes on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?
- Nishabdham director lines up two projects
- A terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet