Much to everyone’s surprise, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has been having a tough time at the box-office for the last couple of years, has finally zeroed in on young Tamil filmmaker Atlee Kumar for his next project. SRK fans have been excitedly waiting for this combo to kick-start the shoot soon.
Tentatively titled Sanki, the film is touted as an high-octane action entertainer in typical Atlee style. The project was supposed to be announced on SRK’s birthday recently. However, the latest update is that SRK and Atlee will commence shooting from March next year. The official launch will take place just before the movie goes on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon