Much to everyone’s surprise, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has been having a tough time at the box-office for the last couple of years, has finally zeroed in on young Tamil filmmaker Atlee Kumar for his next project. SRK fans have been excitedly waiting for this combo to kick-start the shoot soon.
Tentatively titled Sanki, the film is touted as an high-octane action entertainer in typical Atlee style. The project was supposed to be announced on SRK’s birthday recently. However, the latest update is that SRK and Atlee will commence shooting from March next year. The official launch will take place just before the movie goes on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis