Much to everyone’s surprise, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has been having a tough time at the box-office for the last couple of years, has finally zeroed in on young Tamil filmmaker Atlee Kumar for his next project. SRK fans have been excitedly waiting for this combo to kick-start the shoot soon.
Tentatively titled Sanki, the film is touted as an high-octane action entertainer in typical Atlee style. The project was supposed to be announced on SRK’s birthday recently. However, the latest update is that SRK and Atlee will commence shooting from March next year. The official launch will take place just before the movie goes on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act