After almost a gap of 2 years, bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is soon going to join hands with young Tamil director Atlee for his next project, tentatively titled Sanki. SRK fans who expected an announcement regarding the project on his birthday were disappointed with no official word on Sanki.
And the latest reports reveal the reason behind the delay in the announcement. Sanki has hit a minor roadblock in connection with its title. Apparently, noted Bollywood producer Sajid Nadiadwala has already registered the same title, and discussions are on with him to procure the title for the SRK-Atlee project. Once the title issue is sorted, an official announcement will be made in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi