After almost a gap of 2 years, bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is soon going to join hands with young Tamil director Atlee for his next project, tentatively titled Sanki. SRK fans who expected an announcement regarding the project on his birthday were disappointed with no official word on Sanki.
And the latest reports reveal the reason behind the delay in the announcement. Sanki has hit a minor roadblock in connection with its title. Apparently, noted Bollywood producer Sajid Nadiadwala has already registered the same title, and discussions are on with him to procure the title for the SRK-Atlee project. Once the title issue is sorted, an official announcement will be made in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids
- Exciting buzz: Pawan’s die-hard fan in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?