After almost a gap of 2 years, bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is soon going to join hands with young Tamil director Atlee for his next project, tentatively titled Sanki. SRK fans who expected an announcement regarding the project on his birthday were disappointed with no official word on Sanki.
And the latest reports reveal the reason behind the delay in the announcement. Sanki has hit a minor roadblock in connection with its title. Apparently, noted Bollywood producer Sajid Nadiadwala has already registered the same title, and discussions are on with him to procure the title for the SRK-Atlee project. Once the title issue is sorted, an official announcement will be made in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now