It’s well known that hero Nagarjuna is making his Bollywood comeback with a crucial role in Brahmastra, the first Indian mythical fusion drama trilogy. This high budget film also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Mouni Roy in lead roles.
As per the latest updates, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will be playing a crucial cameo in Brahmastra. Apparently, Shah Rukh will commence shooting for his part from November. The shooting will take place in Manali over a period of 15 days. SRK fans are thrilled with this latest update even as they are awaiting an official announcement on the SRK-Atlee film today.
Ayan Mukherji is directing Bramhastra and Karan Johar is producing this ambitious trilogy in association with Fox Star. The film is scheduled for a summer 2020 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films