It’s well known that hero Nagarjuna is making his Bollywood comeback with a crucial role in Brahmastra, the first Indian mythical fusion drama trilogy. This high budget film also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Mouni Roy in lead roles.
As per the latest updates, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will be playing a crucial cameo in Brahmastra. Apparently, Shah Rukh will commence shooting for his part from November. The shooting will take place in Manali over a period of 15 days. SRK fans are thrilled with this latest update even as they are awaiting an official announcement on the SRK-Atlee film today.
Ayan Mukherji is directing Bramhastra and Karan Johar is producing this ambitious trilogy in association with Fox Star. The film is scheduled for a summer 2020 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood