Jawan had an extraordinary first weekend, smashing records all across. The Shah Rukh Khan starrer already grossed over 520 crores in its four-day extended weekend. After such a record-breaking performance over the weekend, all eyes were on the first Monday, and the movie passed the Acid test with distinction.
Jawan amassed an impressive 30.5 crores nett from its Hindi version on Monday. In five days, Jawan made 282.5 crores nett (Hindi version alone), making it the fastest Hindi film to do so. The noteworthy thing is that there was an India – Pakistan Asia Cup match on Monday. Jawan withstood the same and made solid moolah.
The collections would have been marginally higher in a normal situation. Jawan grossed 574.89 crores at the worldwide box office as of now. The movie is expected to benefit from the Ganesh Chaturthi festival next week. Altee’s presentation and SRK’s power-packed performance are doing wonders at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony
- Gadar 2 vs. Pathaan vs. Jawan: Exciting times ahead