Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been the centre of various charity activities during the lockdown for the last couple of months. Last night, he took to social media and posted an important message on life and love, with the caption “Lockdown lessons”.
In his post, SRK said that we have been living far beyond our exigencies, most of which don’t really matter as much as we thought they did. He also said that we really don’t need more people around us than the ones we feel like talking to emotionally.
The King Khan further said that we have realised that we can stop the clock for a bit and reimagine our lives and that we can laugh with those we fought so hard. Finally, SRK concluded saying that love is still worth it, no matter what anyone else tells us. Well, these words might just offer a while new perspective to his followers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release