After a gap of over 3 years, Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan is facing the camera for his highly-anticipated action drama, Pathan. Star heroine Deepika Padukone plays the leading lady, while John Abraham plays the main antagonist in this high budget spectacle.
Now, the ongoing buzz in Bollywood circles reveals that SRK is getting paid a staggering remuneration of Rs 100 crore for Pathan. If the buzz turns out to be true, this perhaps makes Shahrukh the highest paid Indian actor ever. Despite his flop streak, his craze hadn’t diminished even a bit, and expectations on Pathan are sky-high among his fans and trade circles.
The film is being directed by action thrillers specialist Siddharth Anand and produced by leading Bollywood filmmaker Aditya Chopra. The film is going to be released in 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?
- Official: No change in Bheemla Nayak’s release date
- Allu Arjun to grace Varudu Kavalenu’s pre-release event
- RC15’s ‘super costly’ song shoot underway