Recently, a devastating viral video in which a little boy was waking up his dead mother in the platform at Muzaffarnagar railway station broke every citizen’s heart. The woman was a migrant worker who passed away due to hunger and dehydration on a Shramik train.
Moved by the boy’s story, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has come forward to support him. SRK’s Meer Foundation has offered financial assistance to the little boy who is being taken care of by his grandparents. Even as the countrymen are yet to come out of the grief, they found some solace knowing that the boy is under the right care now.
#MeerFoundation is thankful to all who helped us reach this child, whose heart wrenching video of trying to wake his mother disturbed all. We are now supporting him and he is under his grandfather’s care. pic.twitter.com/NUQnXgAKGT
— Meer Foundation (@MeerFoundation) June 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs