Sandeep Vanga’s cult film Arjun Reddy, starring Vijay Devarakonda, is all set to be remade in Hindi. Although rumours have been abuzz about the Hindi remake for the past few weeks, it is only now that the team has confirmed that Shahid Kapoor is going to play the lead role. Sandeep Vanga himself is going to direct the Hindi version.
In the past, Arjun Kapoor’s name was attached to the project; however, Shahid seems to have given his nod for the film. Now, the makers are planning to start the shoot by July this year and few changes are being made to the script for the Hindi version.
Apparently, Sandeep decided to go ahead with the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy since his film with Mahesh Babu has been pushed to sometime in 2019. More details about the project are awaited.
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project