Sandeep Vanga’s cult film Arjun Reddy, starring Vijay Devarakonda, is all set to be remade in Hindi. Although rumours have been abuzz about the Hindi remake for the past few weeks, it is only now that the team has confirmed that Shahid Kapoor is going to play the lead role. Sandeep Vanga himself is going to direct the Hindi version.
In the past, Arjun Kapoor’s name was attached to the project; however, Shahid seems to have given his nod for the film. Now, the makers are planning to start the shoot by July this year and few changes are being made to the script for the Hindi version.
Apparently, Sandeep decided to go ahead with the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy since his film with Mahesh Babu has been pushed to sometime in 2019. More details about the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced
- Mehreen responds to controversy with Ashwathama producer