Shahid Kapoor confessed that he is quite nervous and excited about being part of Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake. He will be reprising Vijay Devarakonda’s role, and Sundeep Vanga will be directing the Hindi remake as well.
Talking about the film, which will be a first official remake in his career, Shahid said, “It’s a very different journey. I saw the original film and loved all the performances; so there is a huge responsibility on our shoulders to match up to the standard set by the original version. I fell in love with the characterisation of the lead actor the moment I saw Arjun Reddy. I am quite nervous and excited about it at the same time.”
The film will go on floors soon. More details are awaited.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”