Shahid Kapoor confessed that he is quite nervous and excited about being part of Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake. He will be reprising Vijay Devarakonda’s role, and Sundeep Vanga will be directing the Hindi remake as well.
Talking about the film, which will be a first official remake in his career, Shahid said, “It’s a very different journey. I saw the original film and loved all the performances; so there is a huge responsibility on our shoulders to match up to the standard set by the original version. I fell in love with the characterisation of the lead actor the moment I saw Arjun Reddy. I am quite nervous and excited about it at the same time.”
The film will go on floors soon. More details are awaited.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away