There has been a huge buzz around the Bollywood remake of the blockbuster Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. While there have been several reports that Bollywood star Arjun Kapoor will reprise Vijay Deverakonda in the Hindi remake, a section of media speculated that Padmaavat star Shahid Kapoor has been signed for the lead role.
However, Shahid Kapoor, in his latest interview with a popular media house, said that he is currently busy with Batti Gul Meter Chaalu and then he also has a film with Imtiaz Ali lined up for this year. Shahid went on to tell his fans not to believe any rumors regarding him signing Arjun Reddy.
Mubarakan producers Murad Khetani and Ashwin Varde of Cine1 Studios will produce the movie and Sandeep Reddy Vanga, the director of Arjun Reddy, will helm the film’s Hindi remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next