It’s been already reported that Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor will be reprising Nani’s role in Jersey’s Hindi remake. Gowtam Tinnanuri, the talented director who helmed Jersey, will also direct the Hindi version.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Shahid opened up about Jersey for the first time and had some nice things to say about the film. “It took me some time to decide what to do after Kabir Singh. But the minute I saw Jersey, I knew that I wanted it to be my next film. It is a wonderful, inspiring and human journey that I connected with deeply,” Shahid said. He has already begun practicing cricket for his role.
Jersey’s shoot will kick-start from November in Chandigarh. Mrunal Thakur has been roped in to play the female lead. Tollywood producers Allu Aravind and Dil Raju and Aman Gill will jointly bankroll the movie, which is slated to hit screens on August 28 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon