Shahid Kapoor is all set to resume shooting for the Hindi remake of Jersey after a gap of nearly six months. The team had been shooting in Chandigarh till mid-March before the Covid-19 outbreak forced the team to stall shooting.
Now, the team has planned a 15-days-outdoor schedule in Dehradun and Chandigarh in October. Shahid Kapoor and Mrunal Thakur are going to take part in this schedule, however, the team won’t be shooting the cricket portion.
Gowtam Tinnanuri is directing the Hindi remake, and it is being jointly produced by Allu Aravind, Dil Raju, and Aman Gill. The team is planning to wrap up the film’s shoot by the end of the year, and release the film sometime next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Tarun turns producer- Ready with three projects
- Bhumika to play a key role in young hero’s next
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news