Jersey was a big hit in Telugu and it is now remade in Hindi with Shahid Kapoor and Mrunal Thakur as the main leads.
The film was ready for a release a few months back but due to the third wave of Covid, the film was postponed by the makers. The makers set a date of 14th April and started the promotions.
Now, at the last moment, the film has been postponed. Now, the latest update is that the film will be out on the 22nd of April in a big way. The makers made this postponement due to the hype created around KGF2 which is also releasing on 14th.
But one can say that it is a smart move from the producers Allu Aravind, Naga Vamsi, and Bunny Vas as KGF 2 will surely wash out Jersey.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Chay-Parasuram film
- Kangana gets trolled brutally for Dhaakad’s failure
- Latest update of Suresh Productions’ next
- KGF director meets Nani- What’s cooking
- Ilaiyaraaja meets Rajinikanth – Pics go viral
- T-Series announces a film on ‘The Tatas’ – Deets inside