It is a known fact that Shahrukh Khan is making a big comeback after three years with the film Pathan. Siddharth Anand is directing this film which was kept on hold due to the Covid scare.
So, after staying low for four months, the makers planned a key schedule, and today, Shahrukh Khan joined the shoot in Mumbai. Some talkie portions of the film will be shot today.
Yash Raj camp is producing this film and they have made special plans to make things exciting. The film has John Abraham playing the baddie and Salman Khan will be seen in a special role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date