It is a known fact that Deepika Padukone was summoned by the NCB for her drub abuse case. She was grilled for over four hours and news also came out that she broke down many times during the questioning.
The latest news according to a noted media house in Mumbai is that none other than Shahrukh Khan and Arjun Rampal have been summoned in this case for questioning. These two were the co-stars of Deepika in Om Shanti Om and Dilwale.
Though there is no confirmation on this, this is solid news if it is true. As of now, SRK is in Dubai supporting his team KKR in the ongoing IPL 2020 season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?