Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu witnessed good revenues in all areas by the end of its first weekend. In Guntur region, the film collected an impressive share of Rs 19.78 lakhs on its day 4, taking the 4-day total to Rs 1.12 crores.
On the other hand, Chay’s better half Samantha’s U-Turn collected a decent share of Rs 6.43 lakhs on its fourth day and took the four-day total to Rs 28.34 lakhs in Guntur district.
Trade reports that the collections for both the films are encouraging till Sunday. We have to wait and watch how far will this momentum continue in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles