Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu witnessed good revenues in all areas by the end of its first weekend. In Guntur region, the film collected an impressive share of Rs 19.78 lakhs on its day 4, taking the 4-day total to Rs 1.12 crores.
On the other hand, Chay’s better half Samantha’s U-Turn collected a decent share of Rs 6.43 lakhs on its fourth day and took the four-day total to Rs 28.34 lakhs in Guntur district.
Trade reports that the collections for both the films are encouraging till Sunday. We have to wait and watch how far will this momentum continue in the coming days.
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years
- VVR’s crucial schedule underway
- Vikram Kumar designs an interesting role for Nani