Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu witnessed good revenues in all areas by the end of its first weekend. In Guntur region, the film collected an impressive share of Rs 19.78 lakhs on its day 4, taking the 4-day total to Rs 1.12 crores.
On the other hand, Chay’s better half Samantha’s U-Turn collected a decent share of Rs 6.43 lakhs on its fourth day and took the four-day total to Rs 28.34 lakhs in Guntur district.
Trade reports that the collections for both the films are encouraging till Sunday. We have to wait and watch how far will this momentum continue in the coming days.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women