Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s latest outing, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, is going great guns in the Nizam area. This film collected a share of Rs 71 lakhs on its fourth day in Nizam, taking the grand total to Rs 3.57 crores.
If the film continues the same momentum in collections on the crucial weekdays, it will not be tough to recover six crores, the amount for which the film was sold to the Nizam distributor, before its full run. The film has collected more than half of the investment within its first weekend itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya