Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s latest outing, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, is going great guns in the Nizam area. This film collected a share of Rs 71 lakhs on its fourth day in Nizam, taking the grand total to Rs 3.57 crores.
If the film continues the same momentum in collections on the crucial weekdays, it will not be tough to recover six crores, the amount for which the film was sold to the Nizam distributor, before its full run. The film has collected more than half of the investment within its first weekend itself.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon