Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s latest outing, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, is going great guns in the Nizam area. This film collected a share of Rs 71 lakhs on its fourth day in Nizam, taking the grand total to Rs 3.57 crores.
If the film continues the same momentum in collections on the crucial weekdays, it will not be tough to recover six crores, the amount for which the film was sold to the Nizam distributor, before its full run. The film has collected more than half of the investment within its first weekend itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date