Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s latest outing, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, is going great guns in the Nizam area. This film collected a share of Rs 71 lakhs on its fourth day in Nizam, taking the grand total to Rs 3.57 crores.
If the film continues the same momentum in collections on the crucial weekdays, it will not be tough to recover six crores, the amount for which the film was sold to the Nizam distributor, before its full run. The film has collected more than half of the investment within its first weekend itself.
- Star couple donates 10 lakhs for Titli victims
- Payal Rajput’s Tamil debut goes on floors
- Date locked for Savyasachi’s pre-release event
- Update on Venky-Chay’s film
- Poll : Which aspect of Saaho’s making video impressed you the most?