Naga Chaitanya’s Vinayaka Chavithi bonanza, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, is turning out to be his career’s biggest grosser in the Twin Telugu states and overseas. Yesterday, the film ran to full houses in almost all the centres.
As per the latest trade updates, on day one, Shailaja Reddy Alludu collected a whopping share of Rs 39.53 in Krishna district. On the other hand, the film collected Rs 23.02 in Nellore district on its opening day. Both these figures are the highest in Naga Chaitanya’s career.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more reports on Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya to get a fat pay check for Unstoppable 2?
- Buzz: Bollywood beauty in talks for Jr NTR’s next
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline