Naga Chaitanya’s Vinayaka Chavithi bonanza, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, is turning out to be his career’s biggest grosser in the Twin Telugu states and overseas. Yesterday, the film ran to full houses in almost all the centres.
As per the latest trade updates, on day one, Shailaja Reddy Alludu collected a whopping share of Rs 39.53 in Krishna district. On the other hand, the film collected Rs 23.02 in Nellore district on its opening day. Both these figures are the highest in Naga Chaitanya’s career.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more reports on Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s box-office collections.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur