Naga Chaitanya’s latest release, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, is turning out to be the highest grosser in his career. The film has had a solid day 2 in the US and the twin Telugu states. In the US, in particular, SRA is all set to amass anywhere between $350K to $400K in its first weekend.
As per the latest updates, Shailaja Reddy Alludu has collected a gross of $50K from 123 locations till 10 PM EST on Friday, taking its latest total to $209,294. Entertainment and the interesting track between Chay and Ramya Krishna are the main highlights in this Maruthi directorial. Stay tuned for more updates on SRA’s daily collections.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake