Naga Chaitanya’s latest release, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, is turning out to be the highest grosser in his career. The film has had a solid day 2 in the US and the twin Telugu states. In the US, in particular, SRA is all set to amass anywhere between $350K to $400K in its first weekend.
As per the latest updates, Shailaja Reddy Alludu has collected a gross of $50K from 123 locations till 10 PM EST on Friday, taking its latest total to $209,294. Entertainment and the interesting track between Chay and Ramya Krishna are the main highlights in this Maruthi directorial. Stay tuned for more updates on SRA’s daily collections.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song