Naga Chaitanya’s latest release, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, is turning out to be the highest grosser in his career. The film has had a solid day 2 in the US and the twin Telugu states. In the US, in particular, SRA is all set to amass anywhere between $350K to $400K in its first weekend.
As per the latest updates, Shailaja Reddy Alludu has collected a gross of $50K from 123 locations till 10 PM EST on Friday, taking its latest total to $209,294. Entertainment and the interesting track between Chay and Ramya Krishna are the main highlights in this Maruthi directorial. Stay tuned for more updates on SRA’s daily collections.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties