Ace comedian, Shakalaka Shankar’s last film Shambo Shankara bombed miserably at the box office but this has not stopped the young comedian to sign more films as a hero in Telugu.
The latest we hear is that he is all set to start his new film on Vijaya Dasami which is a very auspicious date. What’s more interesting is that the film has been named Khaidi which is Chiranjeevi’s iconic film from the 80’s.
Hanuman Krishna directs this film which is being produced by Srinivasa Rao Golusu. More details of the star cast will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?