Ace comedian, Shakalaka Shankar’s last film Shambo Shankara bombed miserably at the box office but this has not stopped the young comedian to sign more films as a hero in Telugu.
The latest we hear is that he is all set to start his new film on Vijaya Dasami which is a very auspicious date. What’s more interesting is that the film has been named Khaidi which is Chiranjeevi’s iconic film from the 80’s.
Hanuman Krishna directs this film which is being produced by Srinivasa Rao Golusu. More details of the star cast will be revealed soon.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women