2019 is turning out to be an eventful year for Shalini Pandey, who shot to fame with Arjun Reddy. After appearing in cameos in films like Mahanati and NTR Kathanayakudu, the actress is now awaiting the release of next thriller, 118, in which she is paired with Kalyanram.
Meanwhile, the actress is busy shooting for next Tamil-Telugu bilingual film, titled as Jwala. The principal shooting has already begun and it’s being shot in Hyderabad and Chennai. The actress will be seen as a Turkish Indian girl, a first in her career. “I am excited about it. It is an interesting character but not anyone’s love interest. It was fun exploring new language, talking and expressing,” she revealed. Directed by Naveen, the film also has Arun Vijay and Vijay Anthony playing lead roles.
Shalini will also be making her debut in Bollywood this year with an intense drama – Bamfaad – which is being backed by Anurag Kashyap. Paresh Rawal’s son, Aditya, is also making his acting debut with the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona