Ever since she made her debut with Arjun Reddy, Shalini Pandey has become one of the most sought after newbies in the industry. The actress has already bagged a key role in Nag Ashwin’s Mahanati, and she’s playing the lead role in the Tamil remake of 100% Love, titled 100% Kadhal, in which she’s paired opposite GV Prakash.
The latest news is that Shalini has been approached to play the lead role in Dulquer Salmaan’s upcoming bilingual film. Dulquer is one of the biggest stars in Malayalam cinema, and he’ll soon be seen in Mahanati where he is playing the role of Gemini Ganesan. The untitled Tamil-Telugu film is said to be a road film which will feature multiple actresses, and buzz is that Shalini is yet to sign the dotted line.
Ra Karthik is going to direct the film and it’ll be produced by J Selvakumar. A clear picture is likely to emerge soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters