Ever since she made her debut with Arjun Reddy, Shalini Pandey has become one of the most sought after newbies in the industry. The actress has already bagged a key role in Nag Ashwin’s Mahanati, and she’s playing the lead role in the Tamil remake of 100% Love, titled 100% Kadhal, in which she’s paired opposite GV Prakash.
The latest news is that Shalini has been approached to play the lead role in Dulquer Salmaan’s upcoming bilingual film. Dulquer is one of the biggest stars in Malayalam cinema, and he’ll soon be seen in Mahanati where he is playing the role of Gemini Ganesan. The untitled Tamil-Telugu film is said to be a road film which will feature multiple actresses, and buzz is that Shalini is yet to sign the dotted line.
Ra Karthik is going to direct the film and it’ll be produced by J Selvakumar. A clear picture is likely to emerge soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date