Talented young actress Shalini Pandey has signed one more exciting project in Bollywood. After making her Bollywood debut with the OTT film, Bumfaad, during the lockdown, the Arjun Reddy girl went on to sign a 3-film deal with the leading Bollywood production house, Yash Raj Films.
While Jayeshbhai Jordaar co-starring Ranveer Singh is the first of the 3-film deal, Shalini has recently signed yet another film. Interestingly, the film marks the acting debut of Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s son Junaid Khan. The film’s pre-production work has been underway and the shooting will kick-start in January next year. On the other hand, Jayeshbhai Jordaar’s release date is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani
- Puri Jagan’s Liger to be out during this time in 2021