Talented young actress Shalini Pandey has signed one more exciting project in Bollywood. After making her Bollywood debut with the OTT film, Bumfaad, during the lockdown, the Arjun Reddy girl went on to sign a 3-film deal with the leading Bollywood production house, Yash Raj Films.
While Jayeshbhai Jordaar co-starring Ranveer Singh is the first of the 3-film deal, Shalini has recently signed yet another film. Interestingly, the film marks the acting debut of Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s son Junaid Khan. The film’s pre-production work has been underway and the shooting will kick-start in January next year. On the other hand, Jayeshbhai Jordaar’s release date is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now