Shamili was one of the most loved child artists after the super success of Mani Ratnam’s Anjali. Later, she became a lead heroine and acted in a Siddharth film in Telugu.
But that film flopped miserably and Shamili took a break from movies. After a long gap, she is now back with a family entertainer titled Ammamagari Illu. The film is ready for a release this Friday and Shamili has pinned a lot of hopes on this project.
Shamili wants the film to be a hit at any cost as she will get a good break and will bag some good projects and start her second innings successfully.
Ammamagari Illu has Naga Shourya as the main lead and Sundar Surya directs the film.
- After several changes, Raashi finally gets this project
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies