Director Shankar is known for his larger-than-life films, but he seems to have outdone himself in his forthcoming sci-fi film 2.0. The film has Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in lead roles, and several top technicians have been working on the film for the past year or so.
The latest buzz is that Rajinikanth will be seen in five different looks in the film. While he’ll continue playing the role of the scientist and the robot, apparently, Rajinikanth will also be seen in a villainous avatar, apart from two dwarves. On the other hand, Akshay Kumar, who’s playing the villain, will have 12 different looks in the sci-fi drama.
AR Rahman is scoring the music and Lyca Productions is backing this Rs 400 crore mega-budget film. 2.0 is slated for release for Diwali this year in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser