Amy Jackson is all praise for filmmaker Shankar and it comes as little surprise considering that she has worked with him twice already. While ‘I’ was their first collaboration, Amy is currently acting in 2.0 in Shankar’s direction.
In a recent interaction with the media, Amy said, “Shankar is a visionary. The way his thoughts materialise on screen is unbelievable. I have not and will not meet anyone like him. Period. It is the last few days of shooting now, and I can say that he has nurtured and transformed the actress in me. My character is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I gave me a whole new identity. It brought out a new dimension of me on screen. 2.0 will be my next big step.”
The actress, who launched her app recently, is set to go back to UK soon to start shooting for her upcoming British film titled ‘Boogieman’.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress